August 5, 2009

The little book club with no name

Ahh, the smell of an old book and the crackling sound of a worn out spine as you open it...loves it! You know for the last several months I joked with my bestie about joining a book club so guess what? I have started my own book club. As if my vida wasn't hectic enough, right? Well, I'm pretty excited about it. I have a great group of gals and our first meeting is in a couple of weeks. May I add that I also didn't realize the responsibility that comes with it?
Paperback or Hardcover?
Classic or Bestseller?
Pound cake or Trifle?
Decisions, Decisions...no worries, I learned long ago anything worth doing is worth doing right. So i'll be sure to keep posting and reveal the name of the best lil' book club in Texas.
Peace and Chicken Grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment