October 7, 2009

Follow

Since I don’t have any ‘followers’ yet (btw- I welcome any suggestions on how to change that) I am curious who is reading my blog. What kind of people read about me?

So I have just three questions for you.

All you need to do is answer them. If you don't want to tell me who you are, just sign off anonymously. But, I am curious.

1) Can you describe yourself in 3 words or less?
2) Where do you live and do you like it? (You don’t have to be specific)
3) What is one of your favorites? (Book, movie, song, quote...you pick)

I want to know who is out there. So...WHO ARE YOU?

1 comment:

  1. 1) Can you describe yourself in 3 words or less?
    Strong, Creative, Democrat.

    2) Where do you live and do you like it? (You don’t have to be specific)
    I live in Maryland but asm originally from Tennessee. I moved here with a friend when I was younger and am not a huge fan of the area, but I am married now with a great family, so we're staying.

    3) What is one of your favorites? (Book, movie, song, quote...you pick)
    The Wizard of Oz is my favorite movie. It was the first book I ever read and have loved it as long as I can remember. For my son's first birthday party, there was an Oz theme complete with a tornado on the large kitchen ceiling fan.

    ReplyDelete